Hosted by the Law Offices of Miguel R. San Jose, Esq. CPP. Licensed to practice law in the State of New Jersey.
Advice businesses need.
Is your business ready for the HIPAA Final Rule
compliance deadline on September 23, 2013?
Covered Entities, Business Associates and subcontractors, don't be caught unprepared
when the deadline arrives. Watch this FREE VIDEO presentation to find out what you need
to do to comply with the HIPAA Final Rules.
Triggers to FTC Investigations
1. Material misrepresentations in
2. Inadequate PII Safeguards
3. Inadequate consumer choices
and controls regarding their PII
4. Inadequate disclosures about PII
5. Unauthorized third party access
FTC Top 10 Complaint Categories 2012
1. Identity Theft
2. Debt Collection
3. Banks and Lenders
4. Shop-at-Home and Catalog Sales
5. Prizes, Sweepstakes and Lotteries
6. Imposter Scams
7. Internet Services
8. Auto-Related Complaints
9. Telephone and Mobile Services
10. Credit Cards
Corporate Security Law 2013
Check out this section for helpful
information in your specific industry.
You can also follow us: @CorpSecurityLaw.